ARE YOU A REGISTERED MANAGER!!
If so then please read on.
A leading care provider is currently recruiting for a Registered Manager in Walton-On-Thames Managing two sites for individuals with learning disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour aged 18+
Your role will involve:
- Managing the budget
- Ensuring the highest level of care and support are given and maintained
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of the service
- Helping build and establish a the service
Due to the nature of this role you will NEED the following:
- Experience in a supported living services
- Knowledge of CQC
- Management experience
- Experience working with adults with Learning disabilities, Autistic spectrum disorders and challenging behaviour.
In return to your commitment and dedication to this job role a salary of up to £34,000 is on offer along with other benefits including:
- Annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Childcare Vouchers
- High street vouchers
- Professional and career development and much more.
If you are interested, call Monifah Pothmont on 0208 437 5700 or email