Registered Manager - Abingdon
- Salary - £30,420 (inclusive of £1,000 Location Allowance and £750 Hotspot) per annum.
- Hours - 37 hours per week.
- 6-month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent
My client is currently recruiting for an Registered Manager, this will be working for a rewarding company that provides a national group of charities who provide specialist support services. As a Registered Manager you will be accountable for delivery within the policies, procedures and quality standards of the company. The perfect candidate will have knowledge in Health and Social, the ability to build strong relationships and sustain business development.
- You will report to the area manager.
- To line manage team leaders and/or clinical staff and Recovery Workers within the location to ensure the highest levels of performance and standards of work are achieved.
- To ensure that the service complies with Health and Social Care policies and procedures.
- Providing support policies and procedures including, recruitment and selection, discipline, grievance, sickness, supervision and appraisal.
- Responsible for overseeing quality with action plans as required.
- To provide continuous feedback on performance of services and staff, ensuring development is appropriately managed.
- To monitor compliance with MI & reporting systems and interpret management information to drive performance, investigating and dealing with all exceptions and ensuring quality assurance.
- To monitor compliance with KPI's to drive performance.
- To oversee the area budgets, costs and make financial decisions.
- To ensure that area training and development meets service needs.
- Ensure that all aspects of H&S compliance are implemented and adhered to by all staff within the area.
- Qualification/good understanding of Health and Social Care Management (such as RMN/DipSW, degree or NVQ Level 4/5)
- Experience of developing and maintaining a skilled, knowledgeable team of care professionals.
- Experience of making Business Plans and managing budgets
- Experience of contract management, with either service providers or commissioners
- Experience monitoring and improve the performance of a service
- Non-contributory life assurance policy (to value of 3 x annual salary).
- Commitment to formal supervision and staff support.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today!