Registered Service Manager
- 7.6 weeks annual leave inclusive of bank holidays,
- Private Medical Insurance,
- Life Assurance Scheme,
- 7.5% employers pension contribution
Hours: 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Interview Dates: ASAP
We are working with a leading provider of mental health and learning disability care provisions throughout the UK on their search for a Registered Manager for their service in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
This service specialises in neuro-behavioural assessment and rehabilitation for people with cognitive, physical and / or emotional symptoms following an acquired brain injury including physical and / or verbal aggression, impaired social functioning and dis-inhibited behaviour.
- Experience of managing a team, leading a service and providing high quality residential services.
- Level 5 Leadership & Management (or equivalent)
- Experience of budget management, financial systems and working within financial constraints
- An ability to prioritise the workload to meet specified deadlines.