We are working with a care provider who has a long history of working within child protection and experience in high quality therapeutic care which is second to none - in their search for an experienced Registered manager who has the passion and leadership skills to manage their service in the St Albans area of Hertfordshire.
With this in mind your expertise and experience in supporting and leading a dedicated care team within a children & young people service is essential. Its a real opportunity to make a service your won and build your own team, leading by example.
- You must have a UK Driving License and have access to your own vehicle which can be used for business purposes.
- You must hold Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Children and Young People's Residential Management) qualification.
- Experience of working in a residential childcare setting, management experience is essential
- In-depth knowledge of EBD, SEMH and other complex/challenging behaviours would be advantageous
This organisation prides itself on having 85% of their services rated good or outstanding by OFSTED, continually striving for that 100% and specialise in working with children and young individuals with a range of behavioural difficulties, mental health and learning disabilities.
- An exceptional starting salary (OTE up to £60,000+)
- Welcome bonus of £5,000 and a relocation package of £8,000
- Bonuses of up to 21% salary annually
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced company maternity and paternity pay
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)