Registered Manager - Children & Young People
£60,000 Package (Includes Incentives/bonuses up to £14,500)
- £7,500 Joining Bonus
- £1K QCF level 5 successful completion payment,
- up to £5,000 quality reward payment, OFST£D Inspection
- occupancy bonus of up to £1k,
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays,
- employee assistance programme,
- free parking.
If you have the experience we are looking for you will already know there is little more rewarding then helping a child/young person to believe in themselves and grow their confidence. Within this role you will be the centre of daily life within low placement residential homes, enabling the best possible care for young people.
We need your expertise in compliance and Children Home Regulations and your ability to ensure that your home is always of a high standard when it comes to quality and care. Leading your team, we need you to be motivating and inspirational.
This is a great opportunity to join this organisation to support to manage their new home/reopening in Derby which sits currently as "outstanding". This is a great opportuntiy to be involved from the initial stages of developing, bringing together all that is needed and staffing your own service.
- You will hold an NVQ/QCF Level 3 Diploma in Children's and Young People's workforce or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Children & Young People's Services.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience of managing an OFSTED home that carries at least a good OFSTED rating OR be a Deputy Manager, with at least 2 years Deputy experience looking for that next step into management.
This is a great opportunity to join a well regarded, leading organisation with some exceptional, quality, homes and locations for both residents and staff working within them.
If you would like to learn more about this role please contact Debby Fairweather - or call 07527 008449