I am seeking a skilled and experienced Registered Manager to join a forward thinking, person centred children's provider in the heart of Birmingham.
Working with the director, you will take the service through registration with OFSTED, and be responsible for the operational day to day running of the service.
Care and support planning, managing referrals, liaising with external agencies and ensuring the young people who reside here lead independent and healthy lifestyles will all form part of your care management role.
As you will be hands-on manager, who leads by example, you will work closely with your team and inspire them to go the extra mile for the people you are supporting.
I am seeking applications from skilled and experienced children's registered managers who are looking for a new challenge and to put their own stamp on a setting.
To be considered, you must:
* Have experience of working within OFSTED registered settings - EBD, CSE, Harmful sexual behaviour and overcoming childhood trauma knowledge is essential
* Meet all requirements, identified by OFSTED to register as a manager
* Hold a relevant care management qualification
* Have a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
* Have flexibility to share the on call rota and spend some time delivering direct care
In return, you will receive a generous salary up to £40000 D.O.E, generous annual leave allowance, continued training and development, as well as other exciting benefits.
For immediate consideration and to be submitted for interview, please apply online or email your CV over today.