Registered Manager - Children & Young People
- £5,000 "Welcome" bonus
- 15- 21% bonus, 3 times a year based on OFSTED ratings
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
We are working with a leading children residential care provider on their search for a Registered Manager, who has the drive an ambition to open this new service, based in Worcester
Its a great opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager who is looking to have the opportunity to build their own team, open their own service and deliver exceptional care - all with the support of a leading children residential care provider.
- Recent experience working either as a Children's Home Registered Manager or as a Children's Home Deputy Manager in a Children's Home.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (or equivalent qualification).
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
- a minimum of 2 years` management experience in residential care
- hold a Full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle.
You will be joining an already established specialist provider of residential, education and leaving care for children and young people who present with challenging social, emotional, educational and behavioural difficulties.
As the Registered Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day management of the home remains complaint with Ofsted regulations and in line with the ethos of the home. You will act on behalf of the organisation to ensure they meet relevant requirements set out in legislation. You will ensure the staff provides a high standard of consistent care and service in accordance with legislation, central government guidance, regulations and standards, and the policies and procedures. You will develop a caring team who show consistent adult role model behaviours setting consistent standards and boundaries for the children.