I have opportunities available for skilled, professional and highly motivated registered managers who are looking for their next role within the Leicestershire region.
You will join an inspirational, pro-active provider who is committed to enhancing the lives of the young people they support through the delivery of therapeutic, residential and educational support
As registered manager, you will oversee the day to day management of small, yet homely setting. You will work closely with your team and inspire them to deliver the best care possible.
It is essential that your register with OFSTED and ensure your home is running effectively under OFSTED and company policies and procedures.
Care and support planning, working closely with external agencies, quality and compliance and maintaining occupancy will all form part of your managerial role.
The ideal applicant, will:
* Demonstrate a proven background in management for children's residential settings
* Have excellent OFSTED knowledge and be from a service which is rated good or outstanding by OFSTED
* Hold a relevant care management qualification
* Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
* Have flexibility to share on call responsibilities
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £40000 D.O.E, continued training and development opportunities, plus a generous annual leave allowance.
To avoid disappointment and for an immediate interview, please apply online today!