Registered Manager - Children's Home
£35,000 - £40,000
We are delighted to be working with a well established client who are recruiting a Registered Manager for their children's service.
The successful candidate will be overseeing two services, within very close proximity that provide care to children with complex needs. The services are a 2 bed home that currently has 1 young person and another 1 bed home.
This is a permanent full-time position working 39 hours a week.
What is expected from the role:
- Ensure the highest quality of service is provided to the service users in your care
- Deliver a home environment that puts the wellbeing and quality of life of the people we support at the heart of everything you do, through embracing a person-centred planning approach and championing other new approaches as appropriate.
- Carry out monthly monitoring of your home as set out under the Quality Assurance Policy and ensure that action plans are in place and are actioned as appropriate.
- Proactively manage the home in relation to risk and regulation performance.
- Oversee complaint and safeguarding matters in conjunction with the Responsible Individual.
- Oversee and ensure robust rota management is in place to ensure the right resource is in the right place at the right time.
- Ensure the home is run in compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Lead regular meetings with Team Leaders and staff, ensuring the home has clear and visible leadership and direction.
- Ensures the service meets all regulatory requirements (e.g. General Data Protection Regulations; Social Care Wales; CIW; Employment Legislation; Health & Safety, etc)
- Ensure all staff are compliant with mandatory training and attend all required training.
The ideal candidate:
- QCF Level 5 Health and Social Care
- Experience of working in an environment caring for children or Adults with complex needs
- Safeguarding Processes
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Strong, successful proven track record within a managerial role in a similar environment in terms of size and complexity.
- Solid knowledge of organisational compliance with legislation, regulatory requirements and best practice.
- An inspiring leader, who has experience of building and developing a high performing team.
Please apply today if you would like to be considered for this role!