£32,000 - £46,000
We are working with a client who is currently looking for a Registered Manager for their new 1 bed Children`s Home in Taunton. This is a permanent, full time position of 40 hours a week.
We are looking for someone who takes complete responsibility for the running of the Home the Registered Managers are expected to maintain exceptionally high standards, provide leadership, support and directions to their team.
The Registered Manager would be responsible to provide complete management of the home, acting as the Registered Home Manager, fulfilling the requirements of that position as laid down by Ofsted and all current and relevant legislation. They would be expected to recognise the potential of each individual Young Person while providing the necessary opportunities, encouragement and support for each Young Person`s potential to be realised.
There would be an expectancy to help create a dynamic, caring environment this supports all the aims and values of the group, as well as provide 24 hour management cover including advice and guidance to their Colleagues at the home and provide on-call cover.
The skills and experience required for this role are:
- 3 Years` experience of working within a Children`s home setting with Young People showing emotional, behavioural and Social difficulties including challenging behaviour
- Proven record of leading person centred support packages
- Children/Young Person assessment skills including risk assessment
- Minimum 1 year`s experience of Leadership and Team management in a care role.
- Experience of leading and managing Colleagues, setting targets, KPI`s.
Please apply today, or email [email protected] with your cv.