RESITERED MANAGER IN A CHILDREN'S RESIDENTIAL (LD)
I have been asked to recruit an experienced, competent registered manager for a residential children's home in Newcastle. The service provides support to young people who have some additional learning needs and some with physical disabilities.
The role offers:
- The opportunity to make a difference - you will be instrumental in shaping the ethos of the home through developing a culture of high aspiration for the children
- A chance to lead a fantastic team who support children to have meaningful and fulfilled lives, by helping them to develop the confidence and skills required to enhance independent living.
- Variety, challenge and an immense amount of job satisfaction
- The opportunity to excel professionally with support from an enabling management team
- Professional development opportunities - including leadership development programme and fully funded qualifications
You will have strong leadership skills, a demonstrable commitment and passion for the delivery of excellent care, as well as a drive for continuous improvement. It is essential that you have achieved your Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management for Residential Childcare (or equivalent).
In return we offer a range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Excellent in house and external training opportunities
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Access to a rewards scheme designed to save you money on shopping. Includes specially arranged discounts, savings and cashback opportunities with a huge list retailers
- Pension and life assurance schemes
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to a range of wellbeing services and generous occupational sick pay
For more information, call BS Social Care on 0191 261 7570