Salary & benefits: OTE £55,000
- £40K to £45k starting salary,
- £7,500 Joining Bonus
- £1K QCF level 5 successful completion payment,
- up to £5,000 quality reward payment,
- occupancy bonus of up to £1k,
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays,
- employee assistance programme,
- free parking.
- On call bonus*
We are working in partnership with one of the leading providers of children's residential care services on their search for a Registered Manager in the Leicester area.
They are an organisation that live up to and embrace their values and their people. They're an innovative provider of residential care and education across the UK and the success is measured and shown as their continaully open new homes and schools that really make a difference to young people in not only their established services but their new areas of operation.
We are looking for a a Registered Manager that will join a strong management team of professionals, leading their homes and their teams through best practice, coaching and team and 1 : 1 support. It essential that the best possible outcome is achieved for the children & young people who reside with this organisation. With such a broad operation it means that Managers forge links with shcools, alternative learning programmes and transitional services to support young people moving on from care also.
This role is hard work! Some of the ways in which this organisation work and the benefits of working with them:-
- They only have friendly, small passionate teams in 2, 3 and 4 bedded services who are dedicated to the welfare of children and young people.
- New homes with outstanding facilities for you to manage.
- You will work in a supportive working environment with on-going training and development for you and your team.
- Extensive and highly regarded managerial induction and up-skilling programme dedicated to the needs of our managers.
What you will need!
Preferably you will have experience of managing in an Ofsted home that carries a rating of good or above.
You will certainly need to hold an NVQ/QCF Level 3 Diploma for the Children's and Young People's Workforce OR QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification in Children and Young People's Services and have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
You will need to be resilient, inspirational, creative and have a passion for all that you do in your day to day role, taking accountability and responsibility for the home that you manage and those that work and live in it.
As a Manager you will not be afraid to drive change and take those around you on that journey with you through a collaborative approach to achieve great results!
We look forward to receiving your application