Do you want to make a difference in young peoples lives?
We are excited to offer an opportunity for an experienced children`s home manager with the UK`s largest independent provider of behavioural care.
You will join an established and well-regarded organisation in the heart of Southampton. Your role will ensure that all standards are met for the home, manage the finances for both the home and the children living in it, ensuring staff are performing to the best of their ability and securing the care and well-being of the children living in the home.
- Meeting standards and setting expectations with staff
- Managing the home's budget
- Ensure work environment is benefiting service users in all areas
- Encouraging interaction in the home to bring the best out of the children
- Meet with social workers in developing the children
You will have:
- 2 years management experience within a children`s home
- Level 5 diploma in Health & Social care for children and young people or equivalent
- Fully registered and declared fit by OFSTED
- £33,000 - £36,000 (dependent on experience)
For more information or to apply, please call Dan at BS Social Care on 0117 922 1130, alternatively email your CV to daniel.armour @ bssocialcare.co.uk or click on Apply Now