- OTE £62,000
- £47,000 Salary + bonus potential of 21% of salary per annum/3 times per year
- £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- £8,000 relocation package if required
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
This organisation is one of the leading and most innovative providers of young people`s residential care and education service within the UK. Due to this success and accolade, they are opening new residential homes and schools and making a real difference in young people`s lives.
We are now looking for a Registered Manager for their established service based in the St Albans, Hertfordshire area. This is a really exciting opportunity for a Manager to take over this service which has an outstanding OFSTED rating currently, but we need an experienced Manager to continue the great work within this service, which is a 4 bedded service
The ideal candidate for this role will be resilient and have a passion for what you do on a day-to-day basis; able to take accountability and responsibility for the service, always ensuring the best possible service for those living and working within it.
- We need you to hold an NVQ/QCF Level3 Diploma for the Children`s & Young Peoples Workforce or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care or equivalent qualification in Children & Young Peoples Services
- 2 years` experience within a similar role (EITHER or both young adults or Children`s LD service)
- Working in small, friendly teams in 2, 3, 5 bedded services who are dedicated to the welfare of the children and young people cared for - so you need to be able to work as part of and lead this small team.