I am working in partnership with a modern, professional and child focused provider of residential and educational care and support to recruit for their next OUTSTANDING manager in one of their COVENTRY homes.
Employed on a full time basis, you will oversee the day to day running of a modern and homely residential service for young people with a learning disabilities diagnosis.
You will be responsible for all elements of running this service, to include:
* Care and Support Planning
* Staff management, recruitment, training, mentoring and coaching
* Liaising with external agencies
* Promotion and support of independence, social and emotional development and education
* Shared on call responsibilities
* Finance and budget management
* Liaising with external agencies and registration with OFSTED
This is the perfect opportunity for a skilled deputy manager within the children's sector who is seeking their next opportunity.
A competent registered manager who is already passionate and experienced in the field of OFSTED registered services
A registered CQC manager with a successful background managing services for young adults with a learning disabilities diagnosis, a GOOD CQC report and the passion to work with children and young people.
You MUST also hold:
* The level 5 in leadership and management or equivalent
* Be flexible to share the on call rota
In return, you will receive a competitive annual salary from £43000, as well as a generous and achievable bonus structure, competitive annual leave allowance and other exciting benefits.
For an immediate interview, please apply online or forward your CV via email today.