Registered Manager - Domiciliary Care
Salary: £40,000 per annum + bonus
- Outstanding career development
- Fully funded training and career development
- Access to Blue Light Care discount package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Staff appreciation incentives
We are currently working with a privately owned, large social care group on their search for a Registered Manager in the Ross on Wye area.
The role of Registered Manager, is varied, exciting and changes most days! It's a responsible role which ensures the best possible service is provided to clients in their own homes, ensuring the highest care delivery possible
You will need to be
- Passionate about care and have experience of person-centred support within a Domiciliary Care setting;
- Experienced in managing and formulating budgets, working to targets and taking responsibility for operational budgets.
- Aware of and understand the social care regulatory framework
- You will have strong leadership and communication skills and an ability to influence, motivate and engage at all levels.
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent desirable
- Management qualification at level 4 or above
- You may already be, or have previously been, a CQC Registered Manager;
Successfully complete the registration process with the Care Quality Commission within three months of appointment.