BS Social Care have an exciting new opportunity for a Registered Manager with experience in Domiciliary Care to embark upon a 3 month long fixed term contract with the possibility of a permanent role after this period.
Reporting to the Head of Homecare, you will be responsible for the operational day to day management of the Liverpool domiciliary care services, including the line management of seniors and care staff. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the service is ran in line with CQC standards and meets contractual and organisational requirements and most importantly implement and develop a high quality, safe and personalised service for your service users.The role is based in the city centre but will require some travel to local service users and meetings.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Experience in domiciliary care services
- Experience as a Registered Manager
- Car driver with own care
- Sound knowledge of inspection regimes, processed and expectations including local authorities and CQC
For this role you can expect and annual salary of around £32000 per annum and the following features and benefits:
- 40 hour contract that includes an hours paid lunch
- Up to 30 days holiday
- 10 bank holidays
- Flexi time of up to 8 days
Please apply online if you think you would be a perfect fit or call 0151 242 6100 for a confidential chat with Rachel