We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager to manage an established domiciliary branch in Leeds.
Providing high quality homecare services that support the rights of customers to live the lives they choose as far as they are able.
Employed on a full time basis, you will oversee the operational day to day management for this established home-care branch.
Your duties will include:
* Care and support planning.
* Business development.
* Maintain full and accurate records.
* Implement quality management and improvement systems.
* Liaising with external agencies and managing a multi-disciplinary team.
* Shared ''on call'' duties will be an essential requirement for the managerial role.
This is an exciting opportunity for an established, professional and motivated deputy who is seeking their first step into a registered manager role or a registered manager who wants to move into a fast growing, up and coming provider.
* A full UK Driving Licence with access to your own vehicle.
* Relevant care management qualification
* Proven background in domiciliary care is essential to be considered for the role.
A generous salary of up to £36,000 will be paid dependent on skills, qualifications and experience, as well as an appealing annual leave allowance and other benefits.
To find out more please forward your CV and/or call 01274 393050