Registered Manager - Home Care
Up to £45,000
We are working in partnership with a well established client who provides Home Care services.
They are opening a new franchise office based in Dorchester, and are in need of a Registered Manager.
This exciting opportunity will be for either an experienced Registered Care Manager or an individual with extensive experience in the Home Care Sector who is keen to progress. We are looking for someone who can inspire, manage, support and genuinely care for their staff and clients.
About the company;
They exclusively with private individuals offering high quality visiting and live-in care in client's homes. Their growth and success since 2011 across their network of eleven local offices is largely due to recommendations and referrals. They are focused on providing a premium service of personalised, dependable and quality care.
- This is a varied and challenging role, therefore we are looking for a candidate who:
- Has extensive experience and understanding of the Home Care industry
- Has excellent management skills and an ability to influence people positively
- Builds fantastic working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Has a proactive approach to networking at all levels in the community
- Has advanced organisational, planning and administrative skills
- Is exceptionally driven to develop and grow our Care services
- Is flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Incentivised bonus scheme
- Employment perks and benefits
- Award winning visiting and Live- in home care provider
- Direct support provided from the Flagship branch especially during the start up phase
- This is a new Franchise office in Dorchester so this is a great opportunity to hit the ground running and make it your own
Required Qualifications for the Role:
- You must hold a QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- You must also have a full driving licence and use of a car as travel across Dorchester
If you would like to be a part of something new and exciting, then please apply today!!