We are working with a leading provider of specialist, therpeutic and bespoke LD residential care to children & young people in the Leicester area.
This role offers an exceptional financial package and the support of an organisation that regard's staff wellbeing as essential:-
As well as a strong starting salary:-
- £7,500 Joining Bonus
- £1K QCF level 5 successful completion payment,
- up to £5,000 quality reward payment,
- occupancy bonus of up to £1k,
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays,
- employee assistance programme,
- free parking.
- On call bonus*
This is a 4 bedded home that is rated Good with Ofsted and is a specialist LD service with a full team in place. Currently rated good with Ofsted. With a full time deputy to support this is a great opportunity to join this organisation in this specialist service
Its essential that you have a minimum of two years experience of working with children/young people and of course that you have managed previously.
An LD specialised service full team is in place and we are also able to consider candidates who have worked with 16-24 year olds who have been CQC registered within a CQC service previously
What you will need!
- experience of managing in an Ofsted home that carries a rating of good or above.
- an NVQ/QCF Level 3 Diploma for the Children's and Young People's Workforce OR QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification in Children and Young People's Services (or as specified above NVQ Level 4/5)
- As a Manager you will not be afraid to drive change and take those around you on that journey with you through a collaborative approach to achieve great results!