Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities (Supported Living)
Permanent full -time (37.5hpw)
Salary is negotiable - £25,000- £33,000 rising to £36,300 per annum through performance.
On Call Shifts of £14.30 per session.
Are you an experienced Registered Manager, with a passion to support people with Learning Disabilities?
The post is to cover 2 Supported Living Services, Hull is a 7 bed service with an Outstanding CQC Report and Driffield is a 4 bed with a GOOD CQC Report. These are shared accommodation for adults with Learning Disabilities and your time will need to be split between the 2 services, but you can be based at either.
This organisation has been changing people`s lives for the better for the last 80 years. Colleagues are passionate, committed and truly inspirational which makes this organisation; the UK`s largest affordable and supported housing provider.
In this rewarding role you`ll lead a great team, supporting them to grow and develop. As Registered Manager and safeguarding lead, you`ll ensure the high performance and quality assurance of the 2 services using your experience and skills to effectively motivate and direct your colleagues.
You will be responsible for the management of two CQC Registered Supported Living Services for customers with Learning Disabilities. These services are in Driffield and Hull which has recently been rated as Outstanding! You`ll ensure that these services are compliant and provide excellent care.
* You need to hold or are working towards - your Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or you might hold an equivalent qualification.
* You must have a good understanding of relevant regulatory policies and procedures, including the fundamental standard regulations.
* You have loads of experience of partnership working, as well as having strong inter agency links within health and social care.
* You will lead, encourage and deliver an open, fair, transparent, supportive and challenging culture at all levels.
* You`ll also ensure the competence of your team through a process of observation and assessment, coaching and directing as required.
To find out more about this opportunity please call Emma on 01274 393050 and/or E-mail