We are working with a valued well established client who is looking for a Registered Manager for their 6 bed service that supports adults with learning disabilities and autism in Newquay, Cornwall.
You will contribute to and maintain good professional relationships with other team members, and other interested and involved parties; such as representatives of CQC, parents, families and professionals. You will also be required to carry out administrative duties such as;
- Financial records - including service users` personal money, clothing allowances, petty cash
- To lead, manage and participate with other team members in the assessment and maintenance of individual service users' needs.
- To be responsible for ensuring your team review all records relating to service users and their progress are accurate and updated in such a manner as to ensure a high quality end product is available at all times.
- To be responsible for the correct administration and record keeping for all service users' medications in line with the current medication policy, and complete associated records in a full and accurate manner as required in the policy document. In addition to be responsible for ensuring annual health checks are carried out and service users are supported to make appropriate use of GP, dentist, chiropody and opticians services.
- To be responsible in implementing and maintaining outcome led planning and to demonstrate through accurate record keeping that appropriate service user goals have been set and met.
- You will also be required to undertake the full range of care duties, including being on duty and undertaking, and ensuring team members undertake, sleep-in duties as required.
- NVQ 5 Health and Social Care
- A demonstrable knowledge and understanding of learning difficulties and specialist care services
- Experience of supervising the work of others and deploying team members on a rota
Please apply today, alternatively, email