£35k - £40k
We are working with a valued client who are looking to appoint a new Registered Manager for their 4 bedded Therapeutic residential Children`s Service based in Gloucester.
This is an "OUTSTANDING" service and is looking for a leader to maintain its high-quality reputation.
You'll be managing a team to provide specialist residential care, therapy and education services for children who have experienced adverse childhood experiences.
You will provide a safe and nurturing home environment for young people, working closely with the psychology clinical services team, to ensure a genuinely therapeutic approach.
This is a rewarding role, balancing the needs of individual children with a wide range of responsibilities from financial management, quality assurance and recruitment to liaison with external stakeholders. You will also be responsible for managing all aspects of the home, ensuring compliance with all legislation, leading a team of Support Workers and liaising with stakeholders.
- You will hold a level 5 qualification in leadership and management,
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience supporting children and young adults,
- Knowledge of Ofsted, (proven Ofsted record desirable),
- Driven to work in a holistic manner with other professionals to ensure young people reach their full potential and have the best life chances,
- Be a driver and have access to a car.
- Full training & induction with a development package
- Company Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Plus many more
If you are looking for a new role that will make a true difference to young people's life's then this is it!
Alternatively, please email