We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Children`s Learning Disabilities Manager to work in our client's 3-4 bedded learning disability, autism and complex needs residential service in the Wirral.
The Registered manager of the service will be responsible for delivering first class care to the children residing within the service. Not only will the manager be responsible for the delivery of care but also for the development planning and all management matters.
If successful you will also be responsible for the leadership and management of the staff team in your service, ensuring that the staff are being trained and developed to achieve their goals.
Benefits of the role include:
- Annual leave is 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays initially, with additional days following years of service.
- Company Pension.
- Work mobile
- Mileage expenses
- Endless opportunities to progress and develop your skills
Working hours for the role are the usual 9-5 Monday to Friday - but you`re in charge and there will be room for flexibility to meet the needs of the service around that.
The person we are looking for this role will have:
- A comprehensive knowledge of Learning Disabilities and Autism
- The Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Children and Young People`s Residential Management)
- Residential childcare (5 years minimum)
- Driving license
- Supervision of staff
- Management of budgets and staff rotas
- Project management
- Well developed written and verbal communication
If you have all this and a passion for caring for children and young people then we would love for you to apply.
Please apply online or call Rachel on 01512426100 for more details