Registered Mental Health Nurse
Salary - £25,240 - £29,357
37.5 hours full time, day shifts 7.35 - 20.00, night shifts 19.35- 8.00, All staff rotate between days & nights.
This is a fully complaint continuing care mental health hospital based in Bradford. Providing essential care for both female and male adults who require on-going care for complex mental health needs.
About the role-
We have staff nurse roles available across our male & female rehabilitation services and in our specialist Dementia ward.
You will play a critical role as a valued member of our well established MDT, be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to our patients and mentor and support junior members of the team.
We are looking for individuals with motivation and drive along with excellent team working skills, who enjoy variety and purpose in their role.
In return we will provide you with a supportive environment where your clinical opinion will be valued, access to CPD and the opportunity to develop career with us- whether you`re newly qualified or looking from your next step.
What you need:
* First level registration
* Professional training in a related environment.
* A positive , can-do attitude.
A flexible approach to care
* Commitment to your own development
* A sense of humour
* A competitive salary £25, 200 - £30,900 per annum depending on experience.
* £5000 welcome bonus
* 25 days holidays + bank holidays and your birthday off, rising with length of service.
* Support with revalidation.
* Free meals on shift.
* Free on-site parking.
* Excellent career development opportunities.
* Additional staff benefits including lease care hire, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers & discounts.
If you are a Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse I want to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more please either call myself Emma on 01274 393050 or and/or E-mail