Registered Nurse needed for Permanent Positions in Nursing & Care Homes throughout the South West.
Are you a Registered Nurse? Are you looking for a new, permanent opportunity?
We're actively looking for Registered Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses!
We are looking for nurses to work in nursing or care homes, representing a number of clients across the South-West. Our clients are looking for nurses with passion, drive and commitment to enhance the specialist services they deliver, together with a positive and tenacious attitude, all focused on the quality of care for the service user.
As an ideal candidate you are informed on current practices, excited about the future and have the ability to demonstrate leadership qualities, with a strong desire to maintain and use your consummate industry knowledge.
To lead the care team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care, to prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with the client policies and guidelines, promoting rehabilitation where appropriate, independence where possible, delivered with dignity and respect to all service users.
- Deliver and oversee the highest possible standards of person-centred care - continually assessing service users needs and wishes, developing the service to improve their quality of life
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet residents changing physical, psychological and social needs
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - ensure risks are proactively managed and issues identified and reported appropriately
- Promote and practice high standards of nursing care for you and your team
- Participate in the delivery of all aspects of resident care
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code
- Accept responsibility, show commitment and lead by example
If this sounds like you and you're looking for a new opportunity, get in contact with Dan on 0117 922 1130, e-mail daniel.armour @ bssocialcare.co.uk or click Apply Now!