* * * * * NURSE REGISTERED MANAGER * * * * *
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000
1. RGN REQUIRED!!!
2. 5 years managerial experience
Are you an experienced Nurse Manager with a minimum of 5 years work experience?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If the answer is YES then look no further - this FANTASTIC opportunity could be for you!
BS Social Care are proud to be currently assisting a reputable Neurodisability Centre in their search for an experienced Nurse Manager to assist in the smooth running and provision of quality care to the residents. This home is a specialist centre providing long-term person-centred care and support for adults with a brain injury or complex neurological condition, with particular expertise in the management of Huntington`s disease.
The company are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to assist in managing the day to day running of the Service. You will be responsible for management of clinical, developmental, operational, financial and administrative functions. You will also assist senior management in matters of strategic planning, company standards, and policies/procedures.
As Nurse Manager you will be working for a company that really values its people. You will receive a generous and competitive pay package along with a range of benefits which reflect your qualifications, experience, and commitment in this field. You will also receive continuous training and development so the progression opportunities are endless.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
1. RGN Qualified
2. Minimum 5 years related managerial experience
3. Neurological/brain injury/complex needs experience
Your daily duties will include:
- Assist the Registered Manager in ensuring excellent standards in Person Centred Care are provided by all Nursing and care staff
- Ensuring that the emotional, spiritual, physical, medical and material needs of the service users are recognised, assessed and met
- Ensure Registered Nurses are reviewing and updating Person Centred Care Plans as per company policy
- Ensuring that legislation and regulations are complied with, and advising where action is required
- Work as part of a management team ensuring the Registered Manager and Deputy are kept informed at all times of any concerns, safeguard alerts, health and safety concerns, accidents or incidents on the nursing unit
- Conduct Performance Management Reviews for staff within area of responsibility
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role then do not delay!
Please email an up to date CV , or for more information you can contact Philip on 0191 261 7570.