TEMPORARY ROLE - FULL TIME HOURS MON - FRI
BS Social Care have been providing staff to the Health and Social Care sector for over 70 years both for temporary and permanent roles.
I am looking for a Registered Social Worker to join my clients team temporarily to cover a gap in their team that they currently have.
The position is Monday - Friday within office hours which would be 09.00 - 17.00 / 10.00 - 18.00. You could be either working from the office or remotely due to the Pandemic, but they have taken all the necessary precautions in the office to adhere to guidelines from the government.
You would normally deal with students directly however all meetings will now be done over Microsoft teams.
The duties for the role will include;
- Initial assessments of need of students who request contact from us (this is using a template as a guide to cover holistic needs/areas)
- Providing general advice and guidance on wellbeing and healthy lifestyle
- Mental health screening questionnaires (PHQ9 and GAD7)
- Counselling agreements (where appropriate for a student to be referred on for counselling) - reading the agreement to the student and gaining verbal consent
- Producing brief notes on student contact for the student's record
- Responding to emails sent by students
- Liaising with myself on any referrals or students that are high risk or of concern, liaising with other team members for advice/to signpost on where appropriate.
To be considered for this role you must be a Registered Social Worker with active HCPC pin as a check will be made. You must also be reliable, hardworking, flexible and punctual.
I am expecting this role to last around 4 weeks but may also be longer depending on what the needs of th team.
The hourly rate will be £18.00 per hour and the benefits include; accrued holiday pay, double pay on bank holidays, reward and recognition scheme and pension scheme.
To apply for this role you can send your CV through Chloe via email; .
Alternatively you can visit www.BSSocialCare.co.uk and head over to Liverpool to apply via the website.
This role is subject to reference, DBS and HCPC pin checks and we are looking to start someone immediatley.