A new opportunity has become available to work for a Government body as an Executive Officer. The role title is Ongoing Evaluation Reporting, Governance and Cross-Functional Support. This temporary assignment will be working from home, Monday - Friday, 9-5. The post is due to end at the end of March 2022, and the pay will be £13.74 per hour.
The post holder will be working within a busy department, supporting on the reporting of evaluation process, running governance sessions, and generally being a point of coordination across the team.
Overall duties will include but not be limited to:
- Support with policy work.
- Support with reporting and feeding back to the relevant manager/team.
- Collating information.
- Run on-going evaluation sessions - presenting to colleagues where needed.
- Support with the tracking of cross-cutting activities - monitoring this information closely.
- Project management experience is essential - i.e. monitoring status updates, planning meetings, etc.
- Must be proficient with MS Office packages (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience in a life sciences or health care environment is considered beneficial but not essential.
- Experience with data visualisation tools is beneficial but not essential.