£9.85 Per Hour - 20 + (Part Time)
I am looking for a an enthusiastic Receptionist to develop my clients business further and become part of a small team, with the confidence to take control of the day and the night shifts.
My client offers a luxury self-catering experience that combines the service and quality of a boutique hotel with the freedom and privacy of apartment living.
Their stylish and well-appointed contemporary apart-hotels are a hidden gem for business travellers and leisure guests.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Greet and welcome guests
* Register the guests and process payments
* Answer any queries the guests may have on in house facilities and any information required
* Take responsibility for the security of the keys on your shifts
* Update all guest information on the booking system
* Take and process reservations for the guests
* Work well with other departments
* Excellent knowledge and use of hotel booking system, Word, Outlook & Excel
* Excellent customer care skills.
* Be able to work on your own initiative
* Excellent communication skills
* Be able to cope well under pressure
* Previous hotel experience ideally within a Duty Manager / Team Leader role
* Excellent knowledge of booking systems ideally Rezlynx
* A can-do person with the ability to Solve issues within calm and ease
What they can offer you:
- Free Car parking on site
- Staff discount provided whilst on duty
- Pension Scheme
- 30 days holiday including 8 bank holidays per annum (pro-rata basis)
- An additional day holiday for your birthday per annum
- Days: 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday
- Sunday shift 9.30-2.30pm
- Evenings: Monday to Saturday 2.30pm to 9.30pm
Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day
Plus: Favourable working hours on Bank Holiday's