Are you looking for a permanent job that will make a real difference to the lifes of young people. If so then look no further!
£9.10 - 9.50 per hour, plus sleep ins
We are looking for nurturing and supporting people, who will only except delivering the highest standards. If you have 6 months experience working in residential care, promoting and encouraging independence and life skills of the young people, then this could be the right job for you.
You`ll be working alongside an amazing team who will provide ongoing training a development. They will encourage to reach your full potential and only want the best for the people who are part of the team!
What we`re looking for:
- 6 months experience in a care environment
- Resilience and passion, in order to achieve positives outcomes
- A flexible approach as you will be needing to complete sleep ins
- A full, clean, UK driving licence
What we can offer you:
You will start this job as a temporary worker as we need people started ASAP, but once you have been cleared to work you will be offered a permanent job.
Once you`ve started as a permanent employee you`ll get an amazing package including
- An excellent hourly rate
- Monthly recognition awards
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Enrollment onto the Level 3 Children and Young People`s Workforce qualification
- In house and online training courses
We are looking for 6 people to join the team so if this sound like the right job for you then please give me a call (Owen) on 0117 9486300 or send me your application:
Good luck on the job hunt!