Are you looking for a permanent job that will make a real difference to the lifes of young people. If so then look no further!
£10- 11 per hour, plus sleep ins
We are looking for nurturing and supporting people, who will only except delivering the highest standards. If you have 6 months experience working in residential care, promoting and encouraging independence and life skills of the young people, then this could be the right job for you.
You'll be working alongside an amazing team who will provide ongoing training a development. They will encourage to reach your full potential and only want the best for the people who are part of the team!
What we're looking for:
- 6 months experience in a care environment
- Resilience and passion, in order to achieve positives outcomes
- A flexible approach as you will be needing to complete sleep ins
- A full, clean, UK driving licence
What we can offer you:
You will start this job as a temporary worker as we need people started ASAP, but once you have been cleared to work you will be offered a permanent job.
Once you've started as a permanent employee you'll get an amazing package including
- An excellent hourly rate
- Monthly recognition awards
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Enrollment onto the Level 3 Children and Young People's Workforce qualification
- In house and online training courses
We are looking for 6 people to join the team so if this sound like the right job for you then please give me a call (Joe) on 0117 9486300 or send me your application.
Good luck on the job hunt!