A fantastic & rare opportunity to work as a full time Residential Child Care Practitioner in an established & rapidly growing Child Care group in the Ringwood area. The residential setting is a completely new expansion for the company, making it an amazing time to join.
You will work with Children aged 8-18 in a residential setting, supporting them to achieve their full potential in life. The service provides short-term accommodation to children and young adults with a range of needs, including mental health difficulties, emotional and behavioural needs & behaviours that challenge.
- Life, paid, personal or voluntary experience working with children or adults with behavioural needs
- Have the desire to work full time in child care.
- The aspiration to become NVQ qualified level 2/3 in child care
Contract / Terms:
- £17,000 - £25,000 earnings potential
- 37 hours P/W
- Sleep ins
- Overtime Available
- Expanding company & new residential service
- Funding & training towards level 2/3 in NVQ Child Care
- Pension Scheme.
- Extremely competitive salary & benefits
- Reward incentives for attendance & long service
To apply or for more information, please call Celine Deglos at BS Social Care on 01179486300, email your CV to celine.deglos @ bssocialcare.co.uk or click Apply.