BS Social Care are currently working with a client that is offering a fantastic opportunity to join their outstanding organizations.
Our Client offers a home environment to all young people under their care, and commits 100% to providing the very best care and support to transition the young people back to their families, adoptive parents or foster placements.
They are currently recruiting for Residential Care Practitioners to work a rota of 1 on 2 off, 24 hour shifts that will include a sleep in. Sleep ins have an allowance of £50.00
Your role and responsibilities will consist of;
* To lead shifts and ensure that school runs, homework clubs and activates are well planned out every day and that the children always remain safe and engaged .
* To ensure education is promoted, and that each child`s attendance is maintained.
* To ensure that care and placement plans are followed and adhered too.
* To provide practical and emotional support to the young people under the guidance of the registered manager.
* Carrying out key working sessions.
* To safeguard and promote the welfare of children and be aware of relevant policies and procedures.
*To ensure that all staff have written up any incident / accident forms or restraint forms as applicable and that such information is passed to the Registered Manager within the agreed timescale.
* To ensure that all staff under their supervision undertake and complete training in accordance with their induction training schedule and personal development plan.
To be successful within the role you will proactive, resilience, commitment and be looking to make a difference within a young person`s life. You will hold your QCF level 3 and look to be working towards your level 5.
In return you can expect a salary package of between £21,320 to £23,960, a sleep-in allowance of £50.00 per sleep, a generous holiday allowance, a pension package and in house training and career development.
To apply for this role then please forward your CV over or for more information and a confidential chat then please call the office and ask for Carina