Residential Elderly Care Assistant/ Support Worker
Up to £10.50 (additional holiday pay and pension contribution)
Here at BS Social Care, we're looking for reliable support workers to join our agency due to an increase in working with local services. With over 25 years' experience, we have become one of the UK's most trusted names in social care recruitment. We have built solid partnerships through our commitment to provide the best service to people caring for the most vulnerable people in society.
Your role would be to provide support and care to elderly residents within the residential homes. The position offers long days or night (wakes) shifts.
As an elderly care assistant, you will support elderly residents within the community whilst supporting their daily needs and maintaining their safety and independence. Additionally, you will support elderly individuals with their mental health, dementia, learning disabilities and physical health through support, inclusion, personal care and everyday needs.
For more information about the role, please call Laura on 02920 224755 or apply with your CV.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Training and refresher courses coming soon!
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid, hands-on experience or recently undertaken training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755
If you think this role would be great for you, get in touch for an immediate start and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch for a friendly, informal chat!