We are recruiting for a large and very well-respected north east care provider. I am seeking an exceptional manager with a proven track record of providing high quality service for adults with disabilities to work in a residential home in central Northumberland.
Reporting to the Director of Care, you will be responsible for:
- Directing, organising and overseeing all operations of the home, and ensuring high standards of care and regulatory compliance at all times.
- Assessing, evaluating and informing best practice in relation to social engagement and empowerment for residents.
- Training and development of staff and building upon the excellent relationships already established with fellow professionals and regulatory bodies.
You will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to represent the Charity with external stakeholders. A strong, positive and forward-thinking attitude is essential.
You will be expected to have:
- A management qualification i.e. Diploma level 5 in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- A flexible approach to hours of work over a 7-day rota basis to meet the needs of the service
- Previous experience of working alongside adults with complex needs
- Evident leadership and interpersonal skills
Excellent benefits and opportunity for continued personal development are available if you are successful.
To discuss this role further, please call Matty at BS Social Care on 0191 2617570.