Do you have experience supporting young adults aged 16-25 with mental health difficulties?
Do you have Management experience?
We are looking for a Residential Manager for an organisation that provides residential services for young people aged 16-25 years old who have been discharged from psychiatric inpatient stays or secure childrens homes. The young people they care for often require high level of support and dynamic approach to risk management to support problems they may have with self-harming, behaviour and emotional regulation.
The aim is to support young people using a therapeutic approach to live in a non-secure community setting and to achieve their individual goals in preparation for transition to adult life.
As part of continued growth our client is looking to recruit a full time Residential Manager for the home in Leeds.
Residential Manager- £28,000- £36,644 per annum.
Working hours- 37.5 hours per week.
To have overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of a 4/5 bed residential home for adolescent young people with mental health needs.
The provision of quality care and support for all Young People, ensuring or facilitating their physical, social, psychological, intellectual, and spiritual needs within the resources available.
To retain overall responsibility for the standards of both national and local regulations, maintain the quality of care, recruitment, and training issues, and ensure communication with the staff team.
Benefits of a Residential Manager-
* 27 holidays per year plus bank holidays
* Free learning and professional development opportunities
* Company Pension Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Childcare Vouchers Scheme
* Free parking
* Minimum 12 months residential supervisory management experience.
* Must hold the NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
* Willingness to work towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
* Experience with working with Quality Care Commission (CQC) OR Ofstead registered services.
To apply please email and/or call 01274 393050