Residential Support Worker
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and young people?
An exciting opportunity to work for a leading specialists residential college supporting young people with learning disabilities and complex needs who may exhibit challenging behaviour.
This role requires a passionate person to support each individual young person in their daily routine.
The ideal candidate will have worked with in a residential setting and have experience working with children / young people who may present some challenging behaviour.
This role will involve:
- Encouraging young people to engage in activities / education
- To work within a team to provide high quality care / support
- Ensure high standards of care for all service users
- To have a positive attitude and an eagerness to throw yourself into a new role
- Experience working in similar environments
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
For all your hard work you will receive benefits that include
" enhanced pay on bank holidays
" accrued holiday pay
" pension scheme
" 24-hour support 365 days a year
" Ability to work flexibly based on your individual availability
CLICK APPLY NOW to register you're interested.
If you have any further questions, please contact Samantha Kelly on 0121 480 8217 or email your CV