Make Temping Permanent
£10 per hour *** Residential Support Worker ***Stroud
A well-established further Education and Residential Service who specialises is Craft activities is now recruiting for Residential Support Workers for their 2 - 5 bed care homes in Nailsworth and Stroud, Gloucestershire. You will be supporting 16 to 25 year olds who have complex needs, learning difficulties, ADHD, Autism, mild mental health, physical disabilities and some may display challenging behaviour.
Main Job Role:
- Mainly concentrate on Craft and Farming activities
- Support them with everyday duties i.e. cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping etc
- Work together in a team to help get them up in the mornings to helping put them to bed at night
- Assist them with their daily meals and diets (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Accompany them to appointments, health visits, out in the community and when visiting their friends & family
- Get stuck in with their daily 121 / group activities - bowling, going for a walk, education activities, cinema etc
- Very minimal personal care required
- Have 6 months experience in a similar residential or education setting.
- Must be able to do sleep ins, which you will be paid at an hourly rate of £8.72 per hour
- Weekend work, and Monday - Friday work available
- Full and part time hours available
Benefits (pro rota):
- Pay will be £10 per hour
- You will be given full training
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible hours
- Company Pension scheme
If you have the right skills or experience for this role; then please call Joe on 0117 9486300 or email your CV with the job reference number to: - thank you and good luck with your job search!