BS Social care are looking for experienced adult support workers based in Wakefield and the surrounding areas.
Our client is based in WF1. This is a service for adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health. You could be expected to work on both sites which are based next to each other depending on what shifts are needing covering.
To apply for this job, please ensure you have the following-
- 6 months recent experience within the same field
- DBS on the update service or willing to pay one for £46 through brookstreet
- Be able to reference the past 2 years with at least 2 different references
- Be able to provide proof of address, NI and right to work
- Be able to explain any recent gaps in employment
Our client offers a generous salary of £9.50 per hour. You will also accrue holiday hours through BS Social Care and pension.
Shifts include waking nights and days, and hours will vary between 8am-10pm and 10pm- 8am. We ask candidates to be flexible to 2 days a week minimum in order to keep continuity within the services.
If you have any questions regarding this role email or call on 01274 393 050.