Up to £10.00 p/h + holiday pay + pension contribution + benefits
Are you an experienced support worker looking for shifts that fits around your busy lifestyle? Perhaps you're looking for more hours alongside your permanent role, around education or childcare? Or maybe you're looking for part-time/full-time hours and want to make your own rota?
Is this something that could work for you? Apply today or pop us a call!
To us recruitment is more than just placing people in jobs. For us it's also about giving individuals the opportunity to thrive in their new roles and helping organisations deliver their services to the best of their ability by recruiting the workers they need to succeed.
Due to an increase in exciting opportunities to work with leading care providers in South Wales, BS Social Care are recruiting for experienced Support Workers to help fantastic teams of staff provide support and care to individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs. You will have the opportunity to support children and young people, elderly, individuals with mental health and work in hostels in addition to supporting adults with learning disabilities.
Here as BS Social Care we work around your commitments and your flexibility to get you the work you want! Successful candidates will have a minimum of 6 months experience in care.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid through PAYE - We don't use an umbrella company so there's no hidden fees
- 24hr contact with BS Social Care
- Variety of hours, days and nights
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Holiday pay accumulation to take whenever you'd like
- Flexible working based on your availability
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Mental Health First Aider Support
- Work in various settings
- At least 6 months hands on experience within a Care environment
- Be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Have great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills as well as initiative
Sounds good? Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755 for any questions, more information about the role or to register with us!
Hope to hear from you soon