Job title: Learning Disability Care Assistant/Support Worker
Pay rate: £10 - £10.25
Contract Type: Temporary
Are you looking for a rewarding career in care? Do you have what it takes to support vulnerable adults?
We are looking for dedicated and committed support workers to join a highly reputable organisation at one of their various residential homes for adults with learning disabilities in the Weston-Super-Mare area. Each home and service prides themselves on being well run, fun and energetic and this reflected consistently in their reports.
This home provides a specialist approach for people with mental health needs. You`ll be enabling individuals to work towards self-fulfilment, independence and community engagement.
What we`ll need from you:
- Support vulnerable people with shopping, cleaning, laundry and budgeting
- Maintaining the smooth running of the home
- Helping vulnerable individuals engage in their planned activities around the home
- A minimum of 6 months relevant experience supporting in care (experience with people with autism will help you greatly)
- Driver preferred but not essential
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunities to do sleep-ins and night shifts
- On going training and development
- Support from trained recruitment consultants
If you have HCA or support work experience then this is a great opportunity for you, get in touch for an immediate start. Please contact Owen on 0117 9486300 for an informal chat.