Job title: Young People Residential Support Worker
Salary: £10 - 11 p/h
Location: Guildford/ Surrey
Hours: Bank roles with a minimum of 6 shifts per month, additional shifts available. 12-hour shifts, including alternative shift patterns such as days, waking nights and weekend.
Our client is a local charity established 3 years ago and are expanding their service delivery within the sector. We are looking for experienced Young People Residential Support Workers to join our team in the Guildford area for flexible shift work. The service has young people with trauma related complex needs such as self-harming, suicidal tendencies, substance misuse/addiction and many others.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working within children residential settings and Level 3 Diploma in the children and young people workforce or Level 3 Diploma in health & social care, or an equivalent qualification. Applicants that do not have a level 3 will be considered and required to work towards this qualification and provided with training & support.
- Due to the location of the unit in Guildford it would be ideal if you are a car driver for commuting in Guildford only
- Continual professional development
- Flexible working patterns
- Future career path for ambitious and capable individuals who will also have th opportunity to join full time.
If you are looking for flexible work, additional income or believe this is an opportunity for you please contact emma hardaker on email or mobile 07878 403785
We look forward to hearing from you.