BS Social Care
Residential Support Worker - Children
Full and part time hours available - Up to £12 an hour.
Are you looking for a new role or additional work that will give you variety and a sense of achievement?
We are looking for experienced support workers who have a background in working with children and young people. We have a fantastic organisation based in the Swansea area who are looking for people to start immediately.
What we`ll need from you:
- Ability to work alone or within a team.
- Ability to monitor and ensure the safety and security of the residents.
- An understanding of challenging behaviour is preferred.
- Must have an approachable, proactive and friendly attitude towards work.
- At least 6 months experience working with Children or Young People.
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage.
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Pension Scheme
- On going training and development
- Choice of days, sleep-ins and waking nights
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, get in touch today for an immediate start.
Please contact Sheonagh on 02920 2247 55 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV.