Residential Support Worker
Children and Young People
Must be a driver
£1000 attendance bonus
We have an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading companies who specialise in education and care for children and young people with social emotional, mental health and complex learning needs.
As a Residential Support Worker, you`ll have a challenging but fulfilling job. Working with vulnerable young people in our children`s homes, you`ll provide them with personalised care and create a calm, safe living environment. That involves planning social and leisure activities, giving counselling and escorting children on activities, but most importantly creating a home!
* Experience isn't`t essential, but you must have the ability to build a rapport with young people.
* Ability to deal with difficult or challenging behaviour.
* Happy to work unsociable hours, including sleep-in duties and have flexibility to meet the needs of the home.
* Willingness to complete a Level 3 in Residential Childcare within 2 years.
* You will have a Full Uk driving licence for the past 12 months.
* Competitive salary
* Contributory pension
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
* 35 days holiday (including bank holidays
* £1000 per annum attendance bonus
* Paid DBS
For children and young people with complex, challenging needs, the level of care and education must go above and beyond. With high staff-to-child ratio and in-house clinical teams, the children's homes have a reputation for excellence. Through inspirational homes, schools and ethos, this organisation has achieved the highest possible outcomes.
If this sounds like the type of organisation you would like to work for please call us IMMEDIATELY on 01274 393050 and ask for Emma