Residential Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Up to £10ph + Holiday Pay and Pension Contribution
Are you searching for a job that fits around your busy lifestyle? Are you looking to pick up a few extra hours alongside your permanent job? Or are you looking for full time hours and a new adventure?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Here at BS Social Care we have lots of exciting opportunities to work with leading care providers in the Neath area. Your role will involve helping excellent teams of staff whilst providing care and support to adults with experience of mental health issues, learning disabilities and complex needs.
Hours are available from Monday - Sunday and are flexible to fit around your other commitments such as another job or education. Being a driver with access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential. Successful candidates will also have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills. Candidates with PBM training or another form of physical restraint training, are particularly desirable
What we`ll need from you:
- Ability to work alone or within a team.
- Ability to monitor and ensure the safety and security of the residents.
- An understanding of challenging behaviour is preferred.
- Must have an approachable, proactive and friendly attitude towards work.
- At least 6 months experience working with Adults with Learning Disabilities
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage.
- Competitive rates
- Pension Scheme
- On going training and development
- Choice of days, sleep-ins and waking nights
-Double pay of bank holidays
-Holiday and pension entitlement
-24hr contact with us
This really is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and support those who need it!
For more information, or to apply, please send your CV or call 02920 224 755 and ask to speak to Laura. We look forward to hearing from you!