Do you fancy a career working within a Childrens Residential Home as a Team Leader?
I would love to hear from any experienced candidates that can demonstrate the skills and determination a Team Leader requires!
My client are responsible for providing mental health services for young adults as well as offering specialist training. They provide 24/7 wrap-around CAMHS support packages for young people and residential care teams. The team all have specialist experience of complex care in Tier 4 inpatient, residential settings and community placements.
As a Team Leader you will undertake a wide range of duties which will involve direct and indirect care of young people who have complex mental health needs within residential homes and various other settings e.g. school/leisure activities. You will be expected to take overall responsibility in conjuction with the Deputy and Registered Manager in ensuring the running of the home is to its highest possible standard.
- NVQ level 2 in health and social care or equivalent
- Previous experience of working with young people who have mental health needs
- Able to work within 24 hour/7 days or week rota (including some bank holidays)
Pay & Benefits
- Starting salary of £19,080 dependent on qualifications and experience
- 22-27 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free training and professional development
- Paid induction, training and enhanced DBS
- Childcare vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
If you would like to apply, simply just click or call Kirsty May on 0113 2154312 for more information!