£21.00 per hour/48 hours
£52,416 per annum
- A duvet day on your birthday!
- Perkbox Account with discounts on Shopping, Fashion, Days out, Travel, Entertainment and lots more!
- Wellness and Employee Assistance programs
- Staff recognition award ceremonies
- Employee of the month schemes
- Opportunities for training and career progression
- Company pension scheme
- Seasonal Company events, competitions and incentives
- Employee referral scheme
- On-site parking
We are working with a leading provider on their search for an experienced RGN Nurse for their nursing home based in Leek, Staffordshire
They view their nurses and carers as the "superheroes' within their business and offer exceptional pay rates and benefits.
- Assess all aspects of client's care needs and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care when required.
- Assess social and health care needs of new clients and maintain on-going assessment and review of all other Clients.
- Ensure that Client care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines and company policy.
- Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the company's procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Practice maximum integrity in all dealings with Clients personal and financial affairs and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship which exists clients.
- Supervise and instruct junior and new staff members in all aspects of their work in the care home, giving help and guidance where appropriate.
- Attend mandatory training days/courses on or off site when required.
- Establish and maintain good communication with clients, relatives and with the multidisciplinary team. Provide administrative support when required.
This is a great, family run business who have over 20 homes throughout the UK and are growing organically.