Brook Street have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor/Call Agent to join their ever-growing team in Peterborough.
You will be a key part of ensuring clients and customers within the business are able to work both by troubleshooting, explaining and guiding how to fix/find faults and by making sure that their needs are met from start to finish.
You will receive full training and inductions upon starting your new role here and one of the key elements from this company is you feel valued, supported and able to grow and progress.
- Internal Progression
- Full On-Going Training Provided
- Additional Support Where Needed
- Supportive Management/Colleague Network
- On-Site Free Parking
- Frequent Snack/Lunch Vans
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Time & A Half Paid Where Over 37.5 Hours Worked Each Week
- Working Days: Monday-Sunday (6.30am-9.00pm) - Must be flexible to work within these time frames
- Working Hours: 7.5 hours per day with OT paid at time and a half
- You receive your rota 3 months in advance with an alternation of weekend work (on average working 1 in 4-6 weekends)
- Salary: £12 per hour
Some of the main duties you will be responsible for:
- You will be answering incoming calls from customers/clients in English and Romanian and to accurately log the incidents in English and Romanian ensuring all relevant data is captured to a high standard.
- You will provide a single point of contact to the Romanian customers/clients and to ensure that incidents are fully managed from initial logging through to resolution.
- You will be updating incidents logged on the Incident Management Systems in English and Romanian
- You will be proactively keeping customers/clients informed regularly on their incident or request status
- You will be required to escalate incidents where a first-time fix is not possible to the relevant resolver group
- You will need to escalate any potential service issues with your Team Leader/Service Desk Manager
- You will be able to work with 2nd Line Analysts/Customer Resolver Teams to understand issues and resolutions and increase knowledge within the business to enhance your skillset
Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment, applications, systems
Minimum of 12 months' experience within a call centre or in a similar environment (Retail Background/Customer Facing)
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to take ownership
- Ability to work under pressure
- Inquisitive nature.
- Passionate professional with a 'can-do' attitude at all times
- Proactive thinking and problem management/problem solving
If you would like to know more about this amazing opportunity, please call Clare at Brook Street on 07483 458 787 or simply, apply now!!