BS Social Care are currently working with one the UK`s leading childcare companies. They understand that a healthy happy child creates a confident and independent adult. They make it their mission statement to provide creative and exciting environments for all children under their care. They deliver exceptional service so that parents have support and peace of mind.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Room manager who is an inspirational practitioner who can motivate a team to deliver rich learning opportunities through unique and exciting environments.
* Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room
* Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room
* Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* To coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
The skills set & experience:
* A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
* Minimum 2 years childcare experience
* Qualification - NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification
* Committed to your own career development.
What we offer:
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts
* Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
* A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff
* Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
* First DBS paid for
* Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury`s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity then click apply or call Carina at our Birmingham Care office on 0121 480 8217 for more information